Have you ever wondered why high blood pressure is referred to as a ‘silent killer’?
Let’s first find out what is high blood pressure
Simply put, blood pressure is the force that moves blood around the circulatory system. The pressure can either be normal, low or high. Normal blood pressure poses no risk but it can be dangerous when it is too high or too low.
Medical practitioners use a standard formula to read blood pressure. Knowledge is power and it wouldn’t heart learning how to read your own blood pressure.
Blood pressure readings
Blood pressure reading is written as a fraction. The numerator is called systolic and the denominator is diastolic.
- An ideal blood pressure should range between 90/60 mmHg– 120/80 mmHg.
- Elevated blood pressure ranges from 120-129mmHg/less than 80mmHg.
- Stage 1 high blood pressure lies between 130-139mmHg and 80-89mmHg.
- Stage 2 high blood pressure is from 140/90mmHg and above.
- Blood pressure higher than 180/120 mmHg poses as a hypertension crisis. If your pressure is in this range, you should seek medical help right away.
Back to the earlier question; why is high blood pressure referred to as ‘silent killer’?
If you are waiting for obvious symptoms of high blood pressure, you are sitting on a time bomb that may explode anytime. There are no obvious symptoms of high blood pressure. Your pressure can increase unnoticed to a point of causing stroke, heart attack or kidney failure.
The safest bet is to have it measured regularly.
You must be wondering how many trips you will make to your doctor’s office just to have the blood pressure checked. Worry not as this can be done at home. All you need is a blood pressure monitor and of course the knowledge of how to read and interpret it.
You can also make use of public blood pressure monitor which are normally found in shopping malls and pharmacies.
When high blood pressure is left uncontrolled, it can lead to:
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Kidney disease/failure
- Loss of vision
- Sexual dysfunctional
- Peripheral artery disease
Causes of high blood pressure
There are no known causes of high blood pressure though there are several triggers such as:
- Chronic kidney disease
- High alcohol consumption
- Lack of physical activity
- A lot of salt in the diet
- Old age
Are you struggling with high blood pressure?
1 out of every 3 adults suffers from high blood pressure. Worse still many people don’t know if their blood pressure is under control.
If you are one of the lucky few, chances are pharmaceutical companies are making a kill from your condition. Most doctors only manage the disease through multiple prescriptions of different medications but they will never deal with the root cause of the disease.
In this review, you are about to learn some of the vital tricks you can use to deal with the cause of this problem.
Blood Pressure Restorer System
This is not any other book that explains how to overcome hypertension. It offers a complete relief from the disease.
Derrick Williamson discovered this system after his life was almost brought to a halt after he suffered a sudden stroke due to high blood pressure. He was put on 3 different medications to manage his condition.
To make it worse, he was to rely on medication for the rest of his life. Further, the doctor warned him of dire consequences if he dared skip the medication. He ran the risk of further stroke, kidney failure, and heart attack.
The side effects of the medication were giving Derrick a hard time. As a result, he tried using different therapies to no avail. When he was about to give up, he came across DASH (Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension) diet.
DASH (Dietary Approach to Stop Hypertension) Diet
DASH is a diet that was devised in 1977 for high blood pressure patients. It is recommended by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute for lowering blood pressure. Derrick and his nutritionists made some improvisation into the diet.
He came up with a cookbook with different recipes that captures the desired amount of calories per day. The only drawback with the diet was that it was not proven to control weight and cholesterol. Derrick complemented it with a Mediterranean touch. He followed this diet to the later while taking his medication at the same time. Derick would take his blood pressure measures on daily basis and one thing he noted was the pressure kept on reducing everyday.
To cut the wrong story short, the diet worked. In fact, the doctor could not believe that Derrick’s blood pressure was back to normal and he was free from taking medication. He made it his mission to pass the knowledge to as many people as possible.
This is how Blood Pressure Restorer System came about. It’s a step by step guide that Derrick formulated with the help of his dieticians. It has easy to follow food plan that lowers blood pressure. Derrick also incorporated 7 detoxification tricks that help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
People who have used blood pressure restorer system have given positive reviews. After only a few days, they have managed to maintain their normal blood pressure and kept free of medication. Blood pressure restorer system has saved many from fatal illnesses such as stroke, kidney failure and cardiac arrest which come as a result of high blood pressure.
Blood pressure restorer system review
The blood pressure restorer system is subdivided into four modules that are easy to follow. What’s contained in these modules?
Module 1: What you don’t know about high blood pressure, truth, and myths
- Learn the anatomy of your blood vessels and their relationship to internal organs such as heart, brain, and kidney.
- Health risks that your blood vessels and vital organs i.e. brain, liver, kidney, and heart are exposed to from using blood pressure medication
- Exposure to common factors affecting blood pressure and how to deal with them
- The module will also educate you on natural diets that will help in reducing blood pressure to normal.
Module 2: Simple and advanced meal plan
- Instructions on how to prepare delicious meal with the appropriate nutrients that restore your blood pressure
- Insight on how to determine the exact calories as per your body needs.
- A basic 14-day meal plan that will help you adapt to a much advanced 28-day meal plan that you will use for a lifetime.
- Learn how to eat healthy either at home or outside.
- Get to know how to make delicious smoothies and juices.
Module 3: Body detoxification
- This will surely be your favorite spot. You will learn how to detoxify your whole body with easy to follow tricks. It is a one-stop shop for all your constipation, bloating and skin problems.
- The model will educate you on important tactics of maintaining a healthy colon.
- You will also learn about the most neglected food items that are always available for a better health.
Module 4: Weight loss secrets
Do you know obesity is one of the biggest nightmare billions of people are facing all over the globe? Just to educate you a little bit, obesity causes problems such as:
- heart diseases
- high cholesterol levels
- blood thickness
This module will educate you on:
- How you can boost your metabolism and have a more active and healthy life.
- Free 5-minute video workout that’s easy to use from the comfort of your house.
Who doesn’t love shedding those extra calories anyway?
This review does not recommend termination of blood pressure medications immediately. Remember, the pressure can shoot unnoticed. It’s important to combine your medication with the diet plan until the doctor gives you a clean bill of health.
Always work with your doctor as you monitor your blood pressure closely. If possible, keep a diary of your daily readings. With time you will notice a downward trend in your pressure as you continue using the blood pressure restorer system.
Blood pressure restorer system is a tried and tested product. Derrick Williamson followed the plan that he has outlined in this review. His blood pressure went back to the normal ranges of 120/80 in a record two weeks with no medication. He was also able to control his blood sugar and cholesterol.
You might be skeptical about buying this product. Worry not as there is a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this program, you can always ask for a refund within the first sixty days.
All the remedies contained in the book are dietary, natural and free of any side effects. There are overwhelming positive reviews from patients who have tried this product. This is a social proof that indeed the plan works and if strictly followed it will save you from relying on medical prescriptions to control your condition.
What are you waiting for?!
If you want to bring to an end dependency on medical prescriptions, go ahead and buy Blood Pressure Restorer System.
Follow the guideline as outlined to start leading a healthy and normal life.